GEORIGA MILESTONE TESTING TIPS1. Go to bed 30 minutes earlier than you normally do so that you will be rested for the test.
2. Eat breakfast before coming to school and if you do not have time, get breakfast at school.
3. Bring a healthy snack and water to have at our snack time between testing.
4. Be comfortable:Wear comfortable clothes and shoes while taking the test.
5. Relax ( TAKE DEEP BREATHS SLOWLY) and show your best work. Use your time wisely during the test---you have roughly 70 minutes to complete the reading and math section. 60 minutes to complete the science and social studies sections. You are allowed to go back and check your answers.
6. Use " Positive Self Talk. " I can... I will... I am...