Accessing eBooks from Home:
1. Tumble Books: to use Tumble Books
a. go to www.tumblebooklibrary.com
b. in the top right hand corner of the screen log in with the username: luella and the password: books
c. helpful tip: I find the best way to search for a book is by clicking on the index tab. The index will tell you the title of the book, reading level, and if it is AR. If you need the quiz number for an AR test click on Accelerated Reading Info on the right hand side.
2. Overdrive/Sora eBooks: to use Overdrive e-books:
a. go to henry.lib.overdrive.com or click on the OverDrive or Sora app in classlink
b. log in with your username (student number) and password (first initial, last initial, date of birth) Example: username: 12345 password: jd010109
c. use the search box to type in the title of the book you wish to check out
d. hover over the book and click on "borrow"To find a particular reading level:1. At the top of the screen click on "levels" and "ATOS Level"2. On the left hand side of the screen click on "ATOS Level"3. Select a level and search
Access Sora on your Mobile Device (mobile phone, tablet, etc.)
-visit the Apple App Store or Google Play
-search for the Sora App
-Download the App
-Find your School (type Luella Elementary School)
-Login with your student credential (same as Chromebook login)
-Search for a book
1. Go to the GALILEO app in ClassLink/Launchpad.
2. Log in with the password "front."
3. At the bottom of the page choose Kids K-5.
4. Click on EBSCO eBooks.
5. Search for a topic you are interested in.
6. Click on the "Table of Contents" link to open the book.
7. Scroll down to read the book.
Do you need to know if a book is AR? Try looking for the book on arbookfind.com.