Degrees and Certifications:
Is Your Child Too Sick For School?
Do not sent your child to school and STAY home if he/she has one or more of the following:
- A fever higher than 99.9 degrees Fahrenheit or 38 degrees Celcius
- Notify the school if your child or YOU have been in contact with a Covid-19 positive person
- Have a Covid-19 positive test result
- Sore throat
- Excessive coughing (productive or dry)
- Excessive Nasal discharge (regarless of color)
- Persistent pain (head, ear, stomach, etc.)
- Undeterminded rash or spots regarless of color (Corporal or in Oral cavity)
- Any eyes irritation or discharge
- Head lice
- General Malaise of felling sick
* If your child is sick and missed school, please bring in a doctor's excuse or note, and turn it in to the Front Office staff for Attendance purposes.