- Fold two sheets of paper "hotdog" style, but leave about 1/2"-3/4" overlap to form a "tab" to write labels on.
- Fold each graphic organizer so that it has four vertical sections. Cut along the creases to form flaps on the top part of each graphic organizer.
- Write the following labels on the graphic organizers (4 each): norms, folkways, values, & beliefs; symbols, material culture, non-material culture, mores/taboos (the last two go together).
- On each flap, you must have a COLOR image that relates to the term. My advice: Print them out--don't draw them! Glue them down with a glue stick, or tape them down (don't use liquid glue).
- Inside each flap, define the term that you labeled for that section.
- Give FIVE examples of the term in that section (THEY MUST BE NUMBERED--NO BULLETS). These do NOT have to be in sentences!
- NOTE: be careful about images you use for mores/taboos! The images need to be appropriate!
- BONUS POINTS: extra images (up to two extra, or 3 total) and/or TYPING your information.