• Henry County Schools' School Nutrition Department is pleased to offer a great way for parents to keep up with their student's lunch money account.

    MySchoolBucks (formerly MyLunchMoney) is the nation's leading site for updating and managing your child's school expenses. Access your online account, deposit funds, and conveniently and securely maintain your family's school-time budget and spending.

    Please take advantage of the option to make prepayments to your student's meal account. Prepaid meal accounts help the lunch lines move faster and give students more time to enjoy their meal.  It also gives you the peace of mind of not having to worry about looking for lunch money every day or worry that it might get lost, stolen or used for things other than lunch.

    Click on the link to access: www.myschoolbucks.com


    Once you have logged onto the MySchoolBucks website, you will see a big green rectangle with the words "School Payments Made Easy" or you may access that page by clicking here.  Select the "Sign Up Today" box to create a user profile then add your student (s) to your household (child's name, date of birth, & student ID).  Now you're ready to make payment! 

    If you still need assistance, call the customer support center at 1-855-832-5226.
    We hope you enjoy using MySchoolBucks!
    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
    New logo

    In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 

    Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

    To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

    (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW 
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

    (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or

    (3) email: program.intake@usda.gov

    ​This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

     Click here for Spanish Version