Physical Education Standards K-51) Demonstrates competency in motor skills and movement patterns needed to perform a variety of activities.2) Demonstrates understanding of movement concepts, principles, strategies, and tactics as they apply to the learning and performance of physical activities.3) Participates regularly in physical activity.4) Achieves and maintains a health enhancing level of physical fitness.5) Exhibits responsible personal and social behavior that respects self and others in physical activity settings.6) Values physical activity for health, enjoyment, challenge, self-expression, and/or social interaction.Health Standards K-5
1) Students will comprehend concepts related to health promotion and disease prevention to enhance health.
2) Students will analyze the influence of family, peers, culture, media, technology, and other factors on health behaviors.
3) Students will demonstrate the ability to access valid information and products and services to enhance.
4) Students will demonstrate the ability to use interpersonal communication skills to enhance health and avoid or reduce health risks.
5) Students will demonstrate the ability to use decision-making skills to enhance health.
6) Students will demonstrate the ability to use goal-setting skills to enhance health.
7) Student will demonstrate the ability to practice health-enhancing behaviors and avoid or reduce health risks.
8) Students will demonstrate the ability to advocate for personal, family, and community health.