AP Spanish and Honors Spanish IVAP courses in World languages and cultures are built around six themes (Honors Spanish IV also has the six themes)
We will observe these six themes through the three modes of communication: Interpersonal, Interpretive, & Presentational.It depends on the learner, in the final analysis, to move from a narrow vision of life to a richer and fuller appreciation of history, culture and future trends, all interconnected within the fabric of world language learning.The learner must be mature and sophisticated enough to appreciate the rigors of advanced language instruction and the life-long rewards to be gained from it.
- Global Challenges: war, economies, religion, and racism.
- Contemporary Life: Lifestyles and practices, and culture.
- Families and Communities: family structure, education, and lifestyles.
- Science and Technology: cloning, immortality, new gadgets and devices, and medicine.
- Personal and Public Identities: Beliefs, heroes, and important people.
- Beauty and Aesthetics: Body image, makeup, art, music, and language
Helping extinct animals through cloningPruebas de personalidad:Imperfect vs preterit practice today: https://goo.gl/forms/kkUnWA9rom5KKygq1Spanish IV Honors/AP Syllabus