Virtual Classroom Rules
- Check in with your instructor, attendance will be taken daily at the beginning of class.
- You must be seen at the start of the class period to mark you present, just like any other class.
- If you do not attend the Meet, you will be marked absent.
2. Virtual Class Instruction
- Come to virtual class prepared.
- Be ready to discuss content material along with any questions or concerns you may have concerning the material.
3. Virtual Class Expectations
- Keep all other devices off during live lessons and treat classmates and teachers with dignity and respect.
- Keep microphones muted unless you have a question or are participating in class discussions.
Be Ready To LearnDo Your BestBe RespectfulBe ResponsibleNever Give UpUse Kind WordsTry New ThingsHelp Clean UpWork Hard And Have Fun!!!!
- You are responsible for completing your assignments on time!
- You will know the deadline for completing your assignments and it is your responsibility to work at a reasonable pace to finish on time.