- The Media Center will open after WPCE morning announcements for individual student checkout.
- Students must wait for the media specialist or parapro to help with individual check outs.
- Students must have their library cards to check out.
- Kindergarten/1st Grade students may check out one book at a time.
- 2nd -5th grade students may check out two books at a time.
- Books are loaned for a one week period.
- There are no fines for overdue books, however, students will not be able to check out with seriously overdue books on their account. (Arrangements will need to be made to replace lost books.)
Last Modified on August 3, 2018