PTO Treasurer Responsibilities
1. Collect all money received by PTO and deposit into the PTO bank account in a timely manner.
2. Receive and pay bills.
3. Provide budget reports at the Executive Board meetings.
4. Keep accurate records of income and expenses.
5. File appropriate government forms.
6. Prepare an annual report.
7. Regularly attend Executive Board meetings and support PTO functions.
8. Help in recruiting volunteers for different activities/fundraisers.
9. Participate in all activities/fundraisers sponsored in PTO.
10. Have fun and enjoy yourself.