*Check out East Lake on social media:
Facebook: East Lake Elementary
Instagram: Follow us @eastlake_hcs
Twitter: Follow us @eastlake_hcs
1. locate – to identify the place
2. source - a person or book that gives information
3. respond - to say something as an answer to a question
4. label – mark with a name or description
5. connection - something that joins two or more things or ideas
Assessment- January 24
Look what’s coming…
Monday, Jan 20- MLK Day No School
Jan. 24 - Hat Day for Relay for Life - $1
What we’re studying…
Reading: Folktales and Fables
Language Arts: Apostrophes in contractions and possessive nouns
Phonics - long vowels
Math:- Unit 4 Applying Base Ten Understanding
SC: Sun, Stars, and Moon
S.S. - Economics
Writing Workshop: Writing complete sentences and the Writing Process; Opinion Writing- “Would a Penguin Make a Good Pet?”
None at this time!
Congratulations to ….
Theresa Albright - December Student of the Month! Hooray for you! Congratulations to Team 2 - Annie, David, Jordan, Lily, Max, and Maya! They are our Team of the Week! Hooray for you!!