Please click on link for information about what your student will be learning this year.
Standards for Mathematical Practice
1) Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.
2) Reason abstractly and quantitatively.
3) Construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others.
4) Model with mathematics.
5) Use appropriate tools strategically.
6) Attend to precision.
7) Look for and make use of structure
8) Look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning.
For more information on the Mathematics Georgia Standards of Excellence