The Afterschool Enrichment Program is seeking fun, loving and energetic instructors for the 2019-2020 school year.
The qualifications for this part-time as needed, non-benefited position are:
- Must be 21 years of age or have completed a minimum of fifteen (15) quarter or nine (9) semester hours of college credit.
- Proof of education - High School Diploma or Graduate Equivalency Diploma (GED). College degree or college credit is preferred.
- Current CPR certification required
- Ability to work well with students, parents, staff and the community
- High integrity, excellent character and good professional reputation.
- Ability to be regulary, predictably and reliably at work,
- Ability to perform tasks involving prolonged periods of standing and walking.
- Ability to perform routine physical activities such as bending and lifting, pushing and pulling up to 50 pounds.
- Vision, hearing, written and verbal communications are essential factors, in performing required tasks.
- Abide by the Georgia Professional Standards Code of Ethics for Educators.
For more information visit www.henry.k12.ga.us Human Resources employment opportunities