School Year 2018-2019 Menus:
- Jan 2019 Elementary Schools Menu
- Jan 2019 Elementary After School Snack Menu
- Jan 2019 Middle Schools Menu
- Jan 2019 High Schools Menu
- Dec 2018 Elementary Schools Menu
- Dec 2018 Elementary After School Snack Menu
- Dec 2018 Middle Schools Menu
- Dec 2018 High Schools Menu
- Nov 2018 Elementary Schools Menu
- Nov 2018 Elementary After School Snack Menu
- Nov 2018 Middle Schools Menu
- Nov 2018 High Schools Menu
- Oct 2018 Elementary Schools Menu
- Oct 2018 Elementary After School Snack Menu
- Oct 2018 Middle Schools Menu
- Oct 2018 High Schools Menu
- Sept 2018 Elementary Schools Menu
- Sept 2018 Elementary After School Snack Menu
- Sept 2018 Middle Schools Menu
- Sept 2018 High Schools Menu
Please see links below to access school year 2018 nutrient analysis for school meals:
- Elementary Schools Menu July/August 2018
- Elementary After School Snack Menu July/August 2018
- Middle Schools Menu July/August 2018
- High Schools Menu July/August 2018
Please click below to access previous menus:May 2018:April 2018:March 2018:January 2018:Elementary Schools MenuElementary Afterschool Snack Menu
Middle Schools Menu
High Schools MenuThis institution is an equal opportunity provider.
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.