A twenty-four hour notice is required for any withdrawal. Click this link to request a withdrawal packet for your child.  Mrs. Williams will contact you regarding the status of your withdrawal request within 24 hours.
    The parent/guardian's signature needs to be obtained to complete the  withdrawal process*.  A sealed withdrawal packet will be given to the student to take to their new school.   
    Students must turn in all issued textbooks, Chromebook and charger before obtaining the withdrawal packet.




    new student registration  



     If you have problems accessing the Henry County Schools enrollment link, please e-mail Anita Williams at anitawilliams@henry.k12.ga.us.


    Please note:

    Due to COVID-19 school closures all enrollments and withdrawals will be processed virtually.  Email Counseling Administrative Assistant Anita Williams to request a withdrawal packet.  If transferring out of district, Google Chromebooks must be returned to the school before withdrawal packets are e-mailed.


    In order for a student to be enrolled, the following criteria need to be met:


    • A biological parent or legal guardian must enroll a student. (Guardianship papers must be uploaded at time of registration.)  All students under the age of eighteen must live with a parent or legal guardian within the Eagle’s Landing High School district, unless identified as an unaccompanied youth via McKinney-Vento.
    • Proof of residency is a county requirement.  The property address given must be the actual location where the student and parent/guardian live full time.  A parent/guardian who owns property in the county, but does not reside in the county is not considered a resident for the purpose of this policy.  Proof is:
    A lease or rental agreement consisting of written evidence that the agreement is valid and current and one current gas or electric bill ONLY. 
    A property tax statement or home ownership title (property deed, warranty deed, quitclaim deed, or security deed), and one current gas or electric bill ONLY.
    ALL Residency Records MUST include the name and street address of the parent/guardian.        



    A parent/guardian who resides full time in Henry County, but is unable to provide the records listed above, may complete a Henry County Schools Affidavit of Residency.  The affidavit shall be completed and signed by the parent/guardian, as well as the legal owner or lesser of the property where the student and parent/guardian reside.  The affidavit will be in effect until the parent/guardian provides the required proof of residence, but no longer than the end of the school year.  This affidavit is completed at the offices of the Henry County Board of Education located at 396 Tomlinson Street in McDonough.

    • Copy of social security card
    • A copy of a student’s disciplinary record must also be provided.  If there is no record, a statement must be provided stating there is none.
    • A copy of immunizations and hearing/dental/vision screening on Georgia form must be provided.  These may be obtained at any health department or through a family doctor.  (If not provided within thirty days, the student/s will be withdrawn.) 
    • A withdrawal form from the previous school is required.
    • A copy of an unofficial transcript for juniors and seniors is required in order to make a proper placement in classes.  If one is not available, the student will be placed tentatively into classes.
    • If the student is a special education student, an IEP from the former school is necessary to place the student in appropriate classes upon enrolling. We also need to know if your child receives ESOL services.



    Students and their parents/guardians are expected to be full-time Henry County residents for the entire period of enrollment in Henry County Schools.