Family Resource CenterRoom 402
At Fairview Elementary School, you are encouraged to become an active participant in your child’s education. We invite you to visit our Family Resource Center, room 402, to have access to materials to help support your child’s academic success. From leveled read along books to learning games, we feel certain that you will find something useful for working with your child at home. The Family Resource Center is opened on school days from 8:00 – 2:00 pm. If you are unable to visit during these hours, please contact Ms. Campbell for an alternate appointment.
Fairview is committed to providing parents with information. We believe that well informed parents will be more involved in their child’s learning and our school. We communicate with our parents in the following ways:
· Weekly Folders (Check daily for important updates and information)
· School Website (https://schoolwires.henry.k12.ga.us/fe)
· Monthly Activities Calendar
· Flyers and Letters
· School calling posts and emails; (Please ensure that front office has your most current information)
· Like us on Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fairview-Elementary/205837112760679?sk=timeline
· Family Resource Center (Visit to obtain information, ask questions, or to check-out resources to use at home)
Please join us in our commitment to excellence and become an active part of your child’s journey to academic success. Thank you for all that you do to support our efforts to meet the needs of your child. Please contact me with any questions, comments or concerns by phone at (770) 474-8265 or by email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parent Involvement Professional