In order to attend college after you graduate high school, you need to take a College Admission Test. There are two types of College Admission Tests--Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) and the American College Test (ACT). Be sure you are researching your future college choices to see which test you are required to take.
Last Modified on August 13, 2018