HCS is currently at Level 3 on our Continuum of Multi-Layered Mitigation Strategies.
Level 3 Strategies:
• Prominent signage, Increased cleaning schedules, disinfection of high-touch surfaces, increased air-filtration maintenance, hand sanitizer stations in high traffic locations
• Masks strongly encouraged
• A commitment to respect the space of others
• On-campus visitors and volunteers paused
• Increased spacing in large classroom spaces
• Large employee meetings moved to virtual
• Indoor community facility use paused
Your child's first years in school can set the tone for the rest of their academic career, so it is important to make sure they are prepared socially, emotionally, intellectually, and physically to enter kindergarten. In Georgia, the GKIDS Readiness Check has been developed as an approach to thoughtfully measure the entry-level readiness skills of kindergartners.