Student and Parent Campus Portal FAQs
What is the Campus Portal?
The Campus Portal is a confidential and secure Web site where you can get current information about your child's school attendance and grades.
How do I obtain a GUID Activation Code to create an account on the Parent Portal?:
Parents who do not receive their activation codes should go to their child’s school and provide
photo identification to obtain a code or if you are identified as the student's guardian you may go to the following link: Click here.
Enter in the following information:
The student's 'student number'
The student's 'social security number'
The student's 'birthday'
What happens if I forget my ID/password?
If you still have problems, please contact your child's school. They will forward you to designated staff that can help you with your questions. You will be required to provide the student’s name,correct mailing address and the student’s social security number or student ID number.
How often is information updated in the Parent/Student Portal?
Information is updated in real time. As soon as information is entered into Infinite Campus by the teacher, it is available on Campus Portal. Grades should be updated weekly.
Go Mobile! Anytime, anywhere access. Get your Campus Portal information when you want it from your mobile device. **Must sign into to Campus Portal on a computer before accessing the mobile app.
- Download the Infinite Campus Mobile Portal application from the App Store.
- Search for your district by name (Henry) and state(Georgia).
- Select Henry County Schools
- Enter Portal Username and Password to Sign In
- First time users may receive a message asking for you to review your settings.
- Subscribe to notifications to receive alerts about grades, assignments and attendance changes.
If you have questions, please contact your child's school.