• transcripts



    How do I order a transcript? 

    Official Transcripts Requests (In-State Schools), for current students, must be submitted, via the GAFutures Website. All requests are processed within 24-48 hours.

    Unofficial Transcripts are self-accessible, for students, through Infinite Campus, by clicking on 'Documents', then 'Unofficial Transcript', and also the GAFutures Website. 

    Official Transcripts Requests (Out-of-State Schools), and for former students, must be submitted, via email, to the Woodland High School Registrar, Ms. Lidge (kandice.lidge@henry.k12.ga.us). All requests are processed within 24-48 hours and must be picked up in person, after recieving a confirmed date and time for pick-up.

    What's the difference between an official and unofficial transcript?                



    An official transcript is stamped, embossed with a school seal, and signed by a counselor/registrar. It is also sealed in an envelope so that the recipient knows that it has not been altered or tampered with; many colleges and universities request official transcripts. An unofficial transcript does not require a signiture, seal or an envelop.


    Are test scores included on the official transcript?


    Standardized test scores such as the PSAT, SAT, ACT, etc, are not included on your transcript.  If requested by a college/university, you can order an official test score report from the testing agency and have it sent directly to the school.  Log into the testing website (www.collegeboard.com or www.actstudent.org) and follow directions for sending your scores.


Last Modified on August 27, 2020