Welcome to the Accountability & Instructional Administration page.
The Instructional Administration Office:
- Collaborates with cross-divisional teams to support and monitor the implementation of instructional administration in HCS. This includes processes like:
- Developing and implementing Board Policies and Regulations associated with Instruction and Assessment Practices
- Facilitating the district’s FTE process ensuring accurate reporting of services students are receiving
- Managing CCRPI related state reporting processes,
- Supporting schools with ensuring consistency in application of district policies and regulations
The Instructional Administration Office has developed an Instructional Administration toolkit as a one-stop shop resource and communication tool for Henry County Employees. Each page provides district and school leaders with an overview of data, district processes, and timelines.