Phone - (770) 957-3945 Fax - (470) 483-0551
WELCOME to Henry County Schools!
Parents may register their child(ren) for Kindergarten who are or will be 5 by September 1st of the current year.
Parents must upload a copy or a picture of the following:
- The child’s birth certificate.
- A certificate that their child has completed an eye, ear, dental, and nutrition examination (GA Form #3300).
- A current Georgia Immunization form (GA Form #3231).
- A copy of the enrolling parent’s valid government issued identification.
If you have one or more existing students, please use the link to go to the Existing Student Registration form where you will be able to update both existing students and add new students for the selected year: Parent Portal
- Step 1. Click here to create your Parent Portal account, if you already have a Parent Portal account proceed to Step 2.
- Step 2. Click the link to update or verify your current student’s information and add your new kindergarten student for the 21/22 school year
- Step 3 – After logging into your Parent Portal, click MORE on the left column.
- Step 4 – Click Online Registration.
- Step 5 – Select “Click Here to go to Existing Student Registration”
- Step 6 – Select Registration Year 2021-2022 and Begin Registration.
FOR FAMILIES WHO ARE NEW TO THE DISTRICT AND DO NOT CURRENTLY HAVE A STUDENT ATTENDING HENRY COUNTY SCHOOLS: OLR Login
After selecting the desired language, please be sure to select “2021-2022 (NEXT YEAR)” in the field labeled Registration Year.
If additional support is needed for families experiencing hardships of homelessness or transitioning from home to home,
please contact our Kids in Transition Department, 770-957-3945.