Phone - (770) 957-3945 Fax - (470) 483-0551
WELCOME to Henry County Schools!
Henry County Schools has implemented an online registration system for
Kindergarten, New & Existing Student enrollment.
Please scroll down the page to find details on registration for current families who may need to update current information or add new students or for families who are new to Henry County Schools.
Parents may register their child(ren) for Kindergarten who are or will be 5 by September 1st of the current year.
Parents must upload a copy or a picture of the following:
- The child’s birth certificate.
- A certificate that their child has completed an eye, ear, dental, and nutrition examination (GA Form #3300).
- A current Georgia Immunization form (GA Form #3231).
- A copy of the enrolling parent’s valid government issued identification.
If you have one or more existing students, please use the link to go to the Existing Student Registration form where you will be able to update both existing students and add new students for the selected year: Parent Portal
- Step 1. Click here to create your Parent Portal account, if you already have a Parent Portal account proceed to Step 2.
- Step 2. Click the link to update or verify your current student’s information and add your new kindergarten student for the 21/22 school year
- Step 3 – After logging into your Parent Portal, click MORE on the left column.
- Step 4 – Click Online Registration.
- Step 5 – Select “Click Here to go to Existing Student Registration”
- Step 6 – Select Registration Year 2021-2022 and Begin Registration.
FOR FAMILIES WHO ARE NEW TO THE DISTRICT AND DO NOT CURRENTLY HAVE A STUDENT ATTENDING HENRY COUNTY SCHOOLS: OLR Login
After selecting the desired language, please be sure to select “2021-2022 (NEXT YEAR)” in the field labeled Registration Year.
Proof of Residency
Proof of residence is required when a student initially enrolls in a Henry County school, whenever a change of residence occurs, or any time authorized school district personnel request proof of residency.
The following documents for proof of residency should be uploaded:
- A lease or rental agreement consisting of written evidence that the agreement is valid and current, and a current utility (to include electric, gas, water, cable, or sanitation) bill or letter of service from said company (utility bill must be separate from rental agreement). The utility bill or letter of service must be dated within the last 60 days.
- Rental agreements must identify the parent as the tenant of record fiscally responsible for the residence listed in the agreement. Parents listed as mere occupants of a stated residence are not considered tenants of the property for the purposes of enrollment.
All records must include the name and street address of the parent and service addresses must be plainly visible on the utility bill or letter of service provided as proof;
- A current residential property tax statement, settlement statement, or closing disclosure, and a current utility (to include electric, gas, water, cable, or sanitation) bill or letter of service from said company. The utility bill or letter of service must be dated within the last 60 days.
Parents not listed in ownership documents who are willing to provide evidence of their legal relationship to the property owner may submit legal documents for consideration as an authorized representative of the titleholder. All records must include the name and street address of the parent and service addresses must be plainly visible on the utility bill or letter of service provided as proof;
If the documents listed above are not in the enrolling parent’s name , please upload a copy or picture of the above documents in the legal owner or authorized tenant’s name for the residence in which the parent and student reside.
Please note if all required documents are not uploaded during the time of completing the online registration process, the status of the enrollment will be provisional. Parents will be required to contact their child’s attendance zone school to schedule an appointment to provide the documents.
Social Security Waiver Forms
Statement of Objection (Waiver) to Providing a Social Security Number for Student IdentificationGeorgia law (20-2-0150) requires public school authorities to request from parents and guardians the Social Security number for students being enrolled in school. The Social Security number is to be incorporated into the official school record for the student. No student will be denied enrollment in a public school for declining to provide his or her Social Security number or for declining to apply for such a number. A parent or guardian who objects to the incorporation of the social security number into the official school record of their student may have the requirement waived by signing a statement objecting to the requirement.Social Security Information Waiver Form (.pdf)To access in a PDF format, please click: Social Security Waiver Form
Online Registration Information | Video Tutorial
- New students are able to enroll into Henry County Schools utilizing the online enrollment application.
- Parents/guardians may upload documentation while completing the online application OR bring the
required documentation to their student’s attendance zone school by appointment only or when we
resume to normal school operations.
- Please note the enrollment will be considered a provisional enrollment until all documentation has been
verified by a Henry County School official.
Online Registration FAQ
Here is a list of Frequently Asked Questions for parents and guardians regarding enrollment and registration for their Henry County Schools student(s). If you are in need of additional assistance, please call the HCS Office of Family Services at 770.957.3945 or email us at OLRSupport@henry.k12.ga.us