Kindergarten Sponge Activities
Math Sponge Activity
- Write your number from 1 to 50.
- Write your numbers from 50 to 100
- Counting 5 on ABCYA https://www.abcya.com/games/counting_fish
- Write your numbers from 0 – 5. Draw the right number of dots under each number.
- Write your numbers from 6-10. Draw the right number of dots under each number.
Science Sponge Activities
#1. Students will find 5 things around the house they can see, taste, hear, touch, and smell. Students will draw/write about these things.
#2. Students will cut out pictures from a magazine of things they can see, taste, and smell. Then students will glue pictures on a paper and label them.
Sponge Activities for Social Studies:
- Draw a picture of a Holiday we celebrate. Label the holiday.
- Draw a picture of you being a good citizen. Tell what is a good citizen?
- Draw a map of their neighborhood.