- List all the foods you can think of that you like (or don't like) to eat.
- List all the words you can make using the letters in your name.
- Draw a map of the furniture in your bedroom (living room, classroom, block...).
- List or name one object (piece of clothing, type of food, toy, game, animal...) that begins with each letter of the alphabet.
- List or name synonyms or antonyms for nice, (said, bad, mean, pretty and other simple descriptive words).
- Write or tell someone in your family what you would do if you found a dog ($100, a ring, a treasure map...).
- Represent the following numbers using tens and ones: 63, 13, 70, 54, 33, 87, 20, 41, 99, 103, 120
- Write or tell someone in your family "I feel happy (sad, angry, frustrated, curious...) when _____."
CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR MORE ACTIVITIES