Welcome to Ms. McLeod's Web Page
Teacher Name: Shenique McLeod
School Email Address: Shenique.McLeod@henry.k12.ga.us
Hello! My name is Shenique Mcleod and I am your Student Support Facilitator.
SSF Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the duties and responsibilities of the local schools’ Multi-tiered Support Systems (MTSS) and Student Support Teams (SST), IEP Teams.
- Respond to parent needs and concerns in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Work with building-level leadership to maintain and/or coordinate academic and behavior support programs for students.
- Manage and collaboratively ensure completion of eligibility consideration paperwork and eligibility meetings.
- Participate in student support meetings, 504 meetings, special education eligibility meetings, and IEP meetings as needed.
- Provide coaching to staff in implementing academic and behavior support programs.
- Improve student instruction through classroom visitation, observation, and demonstration teaching.
- Assist with crisis intervention as needed.
- Work with school staff to interpret test results for the improvement of student instruction and achievement.
- Work with MTSS focus-team in maintaining a structure for consistently monitoring the progress of students participating in academic and behavioral support programs.
- Provide consultative and resource services to teachers and parents/guardians of students receiving academic and behavioral support.
- Participate in school-based MTSS focus teams.
- Support teachers in maintaining compliance with the local school system, state, Federal regulations, and Board of Education policies.
- Prepare and submit reports as required by the school system.
- Coordinate with MTSS Focus-Teams in developing and implementing procedures for assessing the effectiveness of the local school MTSS initiatives and other school-level academic and behavioral improvement programs