Be sure to remind your learner to charge their device. I look forwad to seeing all of my learners in class tomorrow!
Quick Q & A with Ms. Drummond TODAY Wednesday, August 19th @ 5!
Click here at that time to join.
Friendly Reminders & Updates
- Be sure to visit the tab labeled,"How to get started on your child’s device" and review the parent guide to student iPads video prior to Monday morning.
- Label composition notebooks as the following; Writing, Math, Warm-Up
- Be sure to have all supplies and materials set up and ready for class. Please have your learner ready to go by 8:25. Attendance will be taken for every class. Students need to be on time so they will not be counted as late.
- Students should have their name tag, the yellow one, (given in the black folder) out in front of them everyday. They can use this as a reference when we’re in class.
- Students should have all of their materials close by while in class. Pencils, black folder, Writing Journal, Math Journal, iPad, and headphones.
- Students should eat breakfast before coming to class. I will need their undivided attention once class starts.
How to login to Classlink
Username: Student ID number (example: 123456)
Password: First and last name initials, six digit birthdate, and # (example: bk090481#-if Beyonce was a student)
When we start class on Monday, students will be able to access a google meet meeting via Google classroom. We will be starting class with Math. So please click the meet link in the Math classroom. Other classroom links will not work unless I am there.