How to search the Destiny Library Catalog:
CLASSROOM DELIVERY FOR IN-PERSON STUDENTS:
Search for books in the Destiny Library Catalog. You can also access the catalog from the icon on your Classlink Launchpad.
Complete the Book Request for Students In the Building Form to request your books.
Allow 24 hours for Ms. Smith to deliver your books to your English classroom.
CURBSIDE PICKUP FOR REMOTE LEARNERS:
Search for books in the Destiny Library Catalog. You can also access the catalog from your Classlink Launchpad.
Complete the Curbside Pickup Google Form to request your books.
Call (404) 590-2894 when you arrive to pick up.
*See the slideshow below if you need assistance with these steps.
Remote Learner Policies and Procedures:
1. Pickup and dropoff will be outside the media center doors (to the right of the main entrance). We will deliver to your car.
2. Students can check out two books at a time for two weeks at a time.
3. Requests are due by 3:00 p.m. the Tuesday before pickup. This gives us time to notify you if there are any issues with your request.
4. Late fines are still $0.10 a day
5. Returns only - If you are only returning items, you can just show up between 8:30 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. any school day and call (404) 590-2894 when you arrive.