Welcome 9th Graders!
We are excited to have you join the UGHS Wolverine family!
We will begin classes remotely on August 17 at 8:15 a.m. Please visit our website and use our Virtual Open House site to see welcome videos from your teachers.
Here are some tips for finding your schedule and navigating to classes on August 17.
Prior to August 17-
- Verify access to Infinite Campus (IC) and view your class schedule. Do this as soon as possible, call the office if you have issues accessing IC.
- Check your schedule the evening of August 16 to ensure you have the most updated schedule. Please note, schedules are fluid until the day school begins.
- For each class, note the class period and teacher name for the class. Visit the Virtual Open House on our school website to view the welcome video from each teacher.
- From your Chromebook Launchpad, select Google Classroom.
- In the Google Classroom tab, you should see the classes you are enrolled in for the 2020-2021 school year.
On August 17 -
- On August 17, check to see that the classes in Google Classroom match your live schedule in IC. If not, please contact the counseling office. Please note, the schedule takes priority over the Google Classroom as there is a lag in update time.
At 8:10 on Monday, August 17 navigate to your first period in Google Classroom.
We are here to help if you need assistance accessing IC or navigating to class on August 17, please call the office 678-583-8502.
Class of 2024 T-Shirts:
- Students can pick up their class of 2024 shirt when remote learning ends and we return to school.
Remote Bell Schedule
8:15 - 9:45
9:55 - 10:00
10:00 - 11:30
11:30 - 12:00
12:00 - 1:30
1:45 - 3:15