The ClassDojo app helps build communication between parents, teacher and the school community. Teachers are able to share personal messages, class messages, pictures and even videos. ClassDojo is a private and safe space for teachers to share your child’s school experience. We are creating a positive school community so that we can encourage students to do and be their very best.
New to ClassDojo?
1. Download the ClassDojo app
2. Open the and tap 'Parent' to creat a parent account
3. Enter name, email & create a password
4. Tap 'Add child (+)' and use the student code given to you by your child's teacher
Already have a Parent Account on ClassDojo?
1. Open your ClassDojo app on your phone
2. Log in as a Parent (if you aren't already). Ensure you are logged in as a Parent, not a Student or Teacher!
3. Tap the Kids section/avatars at the bottom of the screen.
4. 'Add child (+)', using the student code given to you from your child's teacher.