School Contact Number: 770-954-3522
Welcome to another exciting school year. My name is Tiffany Raines and I am the fulltime School Counselor for Flippen Elementary School. I am very happy to be here, among the outstanding educators and scholars of Henry County. It is my honor to serve the students and families with the upmost of quality. I am born and raised in Georgia and have two teenagers, a son named Devan and daughter named Emily. I enjoy crafting, decorating, learning and of course, SCHOOL COUNSELING!
I am commited to providing students, academic, career and social/emotional support. My passion for relationships, is what drives me. Providing a safe, nurturing and unconditionally positive relationship for the scholars of Flippen Elementary School is what I strive for.
I obtained my Bachelors of Science Degree in Psychology, with a minor in Early Childhood Education from Mercer University. Additionally, I obtained my Masters of Science Degree in School Counseling (December-2020) from Mercer University, as well.
My goals for this school year are to build lasting relationships with students, educators, and stakeholders.
I will provide services, per the ASCA National Model including, but not limited to:
- Individual student academic planning and goal setting
- School counseling classroom core curriculum lessons
- School Counseling Small Groups
- Short-term counseling to students
- Referrals for outside support (when needed)
- Collaboration with families, teachers, administrators and community members to aid student achievement
- Advocacy for all students
- Data analysis to identify student needs and challenges, as well as school improvement goals
- B.S. in Psychology (Minor in Early Childhood Education)- Mercer University, 2018
- M.S. in School Counseling- Mercer University, 2020
"Positive Relationships, Promote Positive Change."