- GAFutures helps students find scholarships.
- Big Future College Board helps parents and students find scholarships, other financial aid, and internships from more than 2,200 programs. Enter as much information as possible to find the most matches.
Unigo is your source to OVER 3.6M Scholarships & Grants.
- JLV College Counseling is a free resource for prospective and current college students, as well as their parents and guardians.
Fastweb is your connection to scholarships, colleges, financial aid and more.
- Scholarship America is where you can find scholarships, resources, and, most of all, passionate people who are 100% behind you all the way — from applying to college, to paying for college, to graduating from college.
- UNCF is the nation’s largest private scholarship provider to minority group members. UNCF has helped more than 500,000 students earn their college degrees since its founding.
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund empowers families with the knowledge and resources to successfully complete a higher education, while providing scholarships and support services to as many exceptional students as possible.
- REACH Georgia provides 8th grade students a $10,000 scholarship opportunity upon graduating from high school. There are some colleges that will match the REACH Scholarship. Please contact Dr. Hodge for additional information. The application deadline is September 10, 2021.
Last Modified on October 5, 2021