Sixth grade expectations are as follows:
- Come to class prepared with required course materials.
- Raise your hand for questions or assistance.
- Be actively engaged in the instructional session.
- Respect your classmates at all times.
- Obey DMS and Henry County School rules and procedures as outlined in the HCS Student Handbook.
- Be respectful at all times to the teacher and the other students. Stay seated, unless told otherwise.
- No gum, candy, or drinks.
- No loud or disruptive behavior.
- Be on time for class. **If you are having trouble logging on to remote learning classes, please let me know within 15 minutes of class starting. Failure to do so, may result in an absence from class.