US History 1st and 3rd Periods
What Supplies Will You Need?
- One 3- or 5- subject spiral notebook OR one 1 1/2- or 2-inch binder for history notes
- One composition book for Milestones vocabulary
- One fully charged Chromebook each day
- Loose leaf paper
- Glue sticks (if you are using a spiral notebook for notes)
- Colored pencils or markers (optional)
Where Will You Find Assignments and Resources?
Google Classroom is the place to find assignments and materials.
We will be using the online history book. To access this, go to the launch pad on your Chromebook. Go to "District Resources (HMH)" then "Core Content." You should see the US History textbook there.
What Do You Do When You Get to Class?
- Check the board for the warm-up (it will usually involve vocabulary)
- Read the standards and learning targets posted on the board