Degrees and Certifications:
Mr. Thomas Clark
Greetings Stockbridge High School Family!
My name is Thomas Clark and I am blessed to serve as the Athletic Director at Stockbridge High School. I have worked both on a collegiate level and high school level as a teacher and coach. I have worked within the public school system for more than thirteen years. During my time at Stockbridge High School I have coached football, wrestling, and track and field. I have a proven track record with successfully developing student-athletes during their time at S.H.S. I am delighted to be part of such a great school with a supportive administration, faculty, parents and community.
My goals for S.H.S Athletics
1. Provide leadership and develop and assist all of the athletic coaches to strive to become better. Each coach, through their perspective sport, will provide each student-athlete at Stockbridge High a foundation for success.
2. Positively motivate and mold the student-athletes to their highest potential such that during their time at SHS, it will stick with them throughout their lifetime.
3. Use athletics to foster the characteristics of teamwork, discipline, work ethic and dedication that will make each student-athlete both a better person and athlete than when they arrived in the halls of Stockbridge High School.
4. Assist and involve each parent in their child’s success both educationally and athletically. When parents are active in their students school activities, it has been shown that students achieve more, have better attendance, higher grades, fewer discipline issues, and higher test scores. Parents are welcome to ask question about their child’s educational and athletic needs. We have an open door policy— Parents are ALWAYS welcome.
5. Be the bridge between the school and the community, bringing both together in order to make SHS Athletics the best it can be. We will be active and visual in community service and projects within the Stockbridge Community. We will always welcome everyone from our community with open arms at our games, meetings, and functions within our S.H.S. Athletic Department.
I am so thankful to serve you and look forward to a lasting partnership in investing in all the stakeholders of Stockbridge High School. Everyone’s commitment to excellence is needed in order to take Stockbridge High School Athletics to new heights.