WELCOME TO Henry County Schools!
Henry County Schools has implemented an online registration system that allows parents to enroll their student virtually.
Register New Parents
- New students are able to enroll into Henry County Schools utilizing the online enrollment application.
- Parents may upload documentation while completing the online application OR bring the required documentation to their student’s attendance zone school by appointment only or when we resume to normal school operations.
- Please note the enrollment will be considered a provisional enrollment until all documentation have been verified by a Henry County School official.
Please review the following information prior to the start of the registration process:
- Georgia Immunization#3231
- Georgia Eye, Ear, and Dental Form #3300
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Guardian/Custody Papers
- Parent/Guardian Driver’s License
- Student’s Social Security Card (Requested)
- Proof of Residency (A lease or rental agreement consisting of written evidence that the agreement is valid and current, and a current utility (to include electric, gas, water, cable, or sanitation) bill or letter of service dated within the last 60 days. )
Enrollment Zone Verification-
To findout which schools your Henry County residence is zone for attendance, click the link below and enter your Henry County address.
For more information please contact your child’s enrollment zone school.
Here is a list of a few Frequently Asked Questions from parents and guardians regarding enrollment and registration for their Henry County Schools student(s). If you are in need of additional assistance, please call the HCS Office of Enrollment & Residency at 770.957.6601 or email us at email@example.com.