Kindergarten Online Registration Now Open
Parents may register their child(ren) who are or will be 5 by September 1, 2020 for Kindergarten.
Parents must upload a copy or a picture of the following:
- The child’s birth certificate.
- A certificate that their child has completed an eye, ear, dental, and nutrition examination (GA Form #3300).
- A current Georgia Immunization form (GA Form #3231).
- A copy of the enrolling parent’s valid government issued identification.
Proof of residence is required when a student initially enrolls in a Henry County school, whenever a change of residence occurs, or any time authorized school district personnel request proof of residency.
The following documents for proof of residency should be uploaded:
- A lease or rental agreement consisting of written evidence that the agreement is valid and current, and a current utility (to include electric, gas, water, cable, or sanitation) bill or letter of service from said company (utility bill must be separate from rental agreement). The utility bill or letter of service must be dated within the last 60 days.
- Rental agreements must identify the parent as the tenant of record fiscally responsible for the residence listed in the agreement. Parents listed as mere occupants of a stated residence are not considered tenants of the property for the purposes of enrollment.
All records must include the name and street address of the parent and service addresses must be plainly visible on the utility bill or letter of service provided as proof;
- A current residential property tax statement, settlement statement, or closing disclosure, and a current utility (to include electric, gas, water, cable, or sanitation) bill or letter of service from said company. The utility bill or letter of service must be dated within the last 60 days.
Parents not listed in ownership documents who are willing to provide evidence of their legal relationship to the property owner may submit legal documents for consideration as an authorized representative of the titleholder. All records must include the name and street address of the parent and service addresses must be plainly visible on the utility bill or letter of service provided as proof;
If the documents listed above are not in the enrolling parent’s name , please upload a copy or picture of the above documents in the legal owner or authorized tenant’s name for the residence in which the parent and student reside.
Please note if all required documents are not uploaded during the time of completing the online registration process, the status of the enrollment will be provisional. Parents will be required to contact their child’s attendance zone school to schedule an appointment to provide the documents.