Welcome to Ms. Nettles' Digital Learning Information website!
Over the next couple of weeks (beginning on March 16), our class will be conducted online due to the temporary closing of Henry County Schools. Students can find their assignments via their homeroom teacher's Google Classroom, and via paper copies of work. I will be online each day during normal school hours. If you need anything, please reach out to me using Google Classroom, Class Dojo, email@example.com, or through the Google Meet link in Google Classrooms.
Please remember these rules on Digital Citizenship when interacting with your peers and teachers.
- Treat all others with respect.
- Protect private information.
- Stand up to cyberbullying.
- Use the THINK rule: T-is it true? H-is it helpful? I-is it inspiring? N-is it necessary? K-is it kind?
- Please note:
- Each student in our class received a packet of hard copies of work to complete over the two week period. There are 2 weeks worth of Reading/ELA, Writing, Science, and Social Studies assignments for you to work on.
- In addition to the hard copy assignments, each student also has assignments in The Remote Learning Google Classroom. These assignments are organized by day from March 16th through March 27th. Most of those assignments have been assigned from HMH/ED for Math online, Science online, and Social Studies online.
- Some of the assignments may have to be written on notebook paper--especially the writing assignments.
- When completing the assignments, if you have a question about any of them, you may contact me via class dojo, email, or google classroom.
- After assignments are completed, I need for you to take a picture of the finished assignment with your chrome book, and 'share' it with me. I will be grading them as children complete them. After taking the picture, I need for students to place the completed work back into the folder provided, and I will ask for all papers when we return to school.
I look forward to working with you all as you learn and grow!
Be safe and stay healthy!