Free Virtual Tutoring Service
Coronavirus Help: Managing Anxiety
Below you will find links to articles, podcasts, websties etc. that will assist parents and caregivers during this time of uncertainty. Check in for daily updates.
Fun Activities for Families
- Educational and Fun Activities for Kids
- Virtual Museum Tours
- Go Noodle
- Cosmic Kids Yoga
- Arts and Crafts for Girls
- Activities and Learning Resources
- Stuck at Home Things to do
- Free Arts and Crafts Classes
- Cincinnati zoo
- Petersen Automotive Museum
- Easy Hands-on Activities Families Can Do At Home
- 30 Educational Netflix Shows
- Storytime Videos
Thanks to our partners at Renaissance, free access to the myON digital library is now open. Unlimited, free access to more than 6,400 digital books will be provided until school closures end. Students can read online using any internet enabled device. Click the link above and enter the following:
- School Name: Get Georgia Reading (Type the first few letters and select "Get Georgia Reading" from the drop down menu)
- Username: yourcounty (example: henrycounty)
- Password: read
- CLICK THE SIGN IN BUTTON AND START READING!
BrainPOP is a group of websites that has 1000+ short animated moveis K-12, Includes quizzes and more covering science, social studies, English, Math, engineering and technology, health, arts and music.
Tynker is a website for students interested in coding and computer programming. FREE for a limited time.
Outschool Live online classes taught by teachers through small group video chat. Available for students ages 3-13. Subjects include: Art, English, Life Skills, Music, Coding & Tech, Math, Health & Wellness, Social Studies, Science & Nature, World Languages and more! FREE for a limited time.
- Crash Course Kids
- Science Channel
- SciShow Kids
- National Geographic Kids
- Free School Kids
- Geography Focus
- The Brain Scoop
- Mindfulness Maya
- Mindfulness Maya - Maya and Carelton Miss School