Remote Learning Information
This school year we will begin virtually for the 2020-2021 school year. The students first day will be on August 17th, 2020. During remote learning, which will be Monday through Friday, my office hours will be 8:00 to 3:00 and I will be available to assist you in any way needed and answer any questions you may have.
In order to continue working towards meeting student IEP goals and academic standards, I will be providing lessons/activities as well as resources for my students. These will be provided for my k-3 students via email and on Google Classroom. For Google Classroom, my class code is 3x6rmgh.
On this website, under the resource tab, all students may access the following:
- Epic- reading practice/listening to reading.
- Starfall for reading and math practice
- IXL for math practice-10 problems a day.
- Room Recess for reading and math practice
- Classlink for access to remote learning links
- Reading A-Z for reading practice and reading comprehension lessons. Students will click on their name and enter the password, bes. They will go to My Assignments, read the story and answer the questions assigned.