SCHEDULE & EXPECTATIONS
*Google Meet Codes posted in Google Classroom
Attendance and Communication Expectations
- Students are expected to login daily as indicated by the school schedule.
- Students are expected to use the school-issued Chromebook with cameras on during class.
- Students should regularly monitor their Google classroom and school email account.
Google Meet Expectations
- Show up at the scheduled time when a teacher is present.
- Mute your mic when you are not speaking.
- Find a space free from distractions (avoid people in the background).
- Raise your hand or use the chat feature to share ideas.
- Maintain respect in speaking, writing, and appearance.
- No cursing.
- Be dressed appropriately (wear a shirt, no pajamas).
- This is a class and should be treated as such.