Georgia Milestones Test Resources
Online Testing Experience (tools practice):
The primary purpose of this website is to provide exposure to the online platform that students will utilize when taking the Georgia Milestones tests. (Best used in Google Chrome).
- Click on Green Test Practice Button
- Click End of Grade Online Tools Training
- Click EOG Test Practice
- Click Standard Online Tools
- Click Grades 3-5
- Sign in with Username and Password (it is listed on the screen)
- Click the Green continue button
- Lastly, click on the Grades 3-5 Test Practice
Georgia Milestones End of Grade Study/Resource Guides
Georgia Milestones Parent Resources
Henry Teaching and Learning Standards
Test Taking Tips
**Test Taking Tips – For Students**
- Get plenty of rest and eat right. Take care of your body and your mind will do the rest.
- If you are worried about a test, don’t be. Talk with a teacher, parent, or friend about what is expected of you.
- Review the things you have learned all year long. Feel good about it.
- Remember that a test is just one look at what you know. Your classwork, projects, and other tests will show your teachers how much you have learned throughout the year.
- Try your best!
**Test Taking Tips – For Parents**
- Encourage your student to employ good study and test-taking skills. These skills include: following directions carefully, avoiding careless errors, and reviewing work.
- Explain the purpose of the tests. The assessments give students an opportunity to show what they have learned in school. They also give teachers information that helps them plan instruction.
- Point out that some items may be more difficult than others.
- Be certain your student gets plenty of sleep and has a healthy breakfast and lunch. Taking tests is hard work for many students and can require a lot of energy.
- Be certain your student is on time. Rushing and worrying about being late could affect performance on the tests.
- Remember to ask your student about the testing at the end of the day.