Waves-Test 1 on Jan 21
Wavesr - Test 1 - Study Guide - Part 2 - Problem Solving
(1) Design a Rubber-band powered Aircraft. Test drive the aircraft multiple times and collect data of displacement, time, and velocity. Find mass of the aircraft and determine acceleration. Also grahically determine the acceleration from a plot of velocity versus time. Must turn in before 10th of December, 2019.
(2) Design a Chemically Powered Car (based on Neton's Third Law) - using Simple household chemicals. Report the concentration and mass of chemicals used. Test drive your car multiple times and collect data on displacement and velocity. Find mass of the aircraft and determine acceleration. Also grahically determine the acceleration from a plot of velocity versus time. Must turn in before 17th of December, 2019.
(3) Test in Class on Kinematics - 5 Word Problems - involving Multiple Steps of Math Problem Solving; December 10, 2019.
(4) Test in Class on Unit 2 - Dynamics - 5 Word Problems - involving Multiple Steps of Math Problem Solving; December 13, 2019.
(5) Lab Test in Unit 1 - DIfferentiated Labs covering all concepts of the First Semester; December 17, 2019.
Parent Physics Night is optional substitute task for any two of the five tasks.
Unit 0: MATH SKILLS (2 Weeks)
0.1. SCIENTIFIC NOTATION
Scientiifc Notation Practice Test: Socrative.com; Room: RAJAS
0.2. SIGINFICANT FIGURES
Sigfig Practice Quiz: Socrative.com; ROOM: RAJASEKARAN1
0.3. METRIC UNITS AND CONVERSIONS
Level 3 Practice Quiz for Metric Units and Conversions: Socrative.com; Room: RAJASEKARAN2
0.4. ISOLATING VARIABLES FROM EQUATIONS
Practice 1 with Isolating Variables: Solving Equations in One Variable
0.5. TRIGONOMETRIC RATIOS
0.6. GRAPHICAL ANALYSIS
UNIT 0 MATH SKILL TEST: AUG 20, 2019
UNIT 0 MATH SKILL PRACTICE TEST is on SOCRATIVE; ROOM: RENUKA1
Unit 1: KINEMATICS (8 Weeks)
Unit 2: DYNAMICS (5 Weeks)
Practice Quiz 1 for Inerta: https://www.school-for-champions.com/science/mini-quiz_motion_inertia.htm
Practice Quiz for Laws of Motion: https://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=NjU4MzA1JCE0
A Quiz which combines Kinematics with Inertia: https://www.quia.com/quiz/2952947.html?AP_rand=1019337771