Henry County Schools is committed to ensuring the safety and security of its over 43,000 students and 5,000+ employees at the highest levels every day. Our school system values the trust instilled in us by families and our community. Through interagency partnerships and internal safety teams, we will continue to focus on best practices to keep all of our charges safe.
With the support of the Henry County Police Department, Henry County Emergency Management, Henry County First Responders, District Safety Teams, School Safety Teams, Georgia Emergency Management, and a variety of interagency contributors, we are able to collaborate and ensure focus on continuous improvement in our safety practices.
Safety is best when we all work to make our great schools better places.
Resources for Families and Community Members:
* Securing Our Future - A Commitment to Henry County
* Security Update (Video) - A Message from Superintendent Mary Elizabeth Davis
* 2022-2023 All Events Clear Bag Practice
* Georgia Office of Commissioner of Insurance and Safety Fire – School Drill Records
Parent Resources on e-cigarettes and vaping
Vaping and E-cigarette Fact Sheets
How to talk to your students
- American Lung Association: The Vape Talk
- How to Talk to Your Children: Partnership for Drug-Free Kids
- Talking with Your Teen About Vaping: Surgeon General