2018/19 GIRLS Soccer Conditioning information
- ***Off-season conditioning begins Monday Nov. 26th
- Be changed and on the track at 3:55 to warmup and stretch. Middle school girls need to change and come immediately after school.
- Wear what is appropriate for the weather. Bring cleats and running shoes.
- Must have all forms (on school website under Athletics/Athletic forms or in front office at WHS) turned in PRIOR TO CONDITIONING TO PARTICIPATE.
- If you have a current physical, it will have to be verified BEFORE Nov. 26th. All other forms must be filled out and turned in either way for Soccer (see us for form questions).
- Workouts will be Monday, Wednesday, and Friday of each week.
- Begin Jan. 14th, 2018 and will last three to four days.
- Will last three to four days and teams will be announced on Thursday or Friday night on the soccer website depending upon weather delays.
- We cannot legally work with you with a ball until Tryouts, but you can see myself or Coach Fekete now for drills and ball work to perform to on your own to be competitive. You can also search online for individual soccer drills to do at home. Please do not wait until January to work with a ball on your own L
Please see Coach Flake or Coach Fekete any time during the school day or email us for more information.
Thanks for your interest in Woodland Soccer!!
Email Head Coach Michael Flake: firstname.lastname@example.org or J.V. coach: