Walnut Creek Elementary School Women’s Counsel Wednesdays
Guidelines and Norms for Women’s Counsel Wednesdays:
- All BELIEFS are to be treated with RESPECT: We are a judgement free counsel regarding, lifestyle choices, cultural differences, and religious practices.
- We are here to be supportive of each other and tolerate only “put ups” of self and others.
- Please be mindful that WCW is a female caretaker group and should not be used in place of individual counseling.
- For the confidentiality of Walnut Creek Elementary students, parents, community stakeholders and staff, names nor descriptions of appearance will not be used during group counsel sessions.
- As participants of WCW, keep in mind our group’s purpose; we will be mindful to be respectful, non-judgmental, and maintain confidentiality of group participants. What is said in the group stays in the group.
- Exceptions to confidentiality include:
- Someone is being physically or sexually abused.
- Someone is in imminent danger to self or others.
- Information must be shared in court.