1. Enter the classroom quietly and take a seat.
2. Immediately begin the warm-up on the board.
3. Come to class prepared, with supplies, and ready to work each day.
(textbook, paper, pencil and hand-held pencil sharpener)
4. Follow directions the first time they are given.
5. Raise your hand before you speak or leave your seat.
6. Show respect to your teacher, peers, classroom, and yourself.
7. Do not eat or drink in class and always maintain a good attitude.8. No unauthorized electronics or cell phones should be used in the classroom.