Welcome to the
Department of Family Services
Henry County Learning and Support Center at Henry County Middle
166 Holly Smith Drive
McDonough, Georgia 30253
Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
We look forward to providing you 5-star customer service
Family Information & Resources
Welcome HCS families! We want to ensure you have the information you need to support your student(s) at your fingertips. Below you will find the most commonly requested information by our families. We look forward to a great school year!
Family engagement is a fundamental component of student success and school improvement. We recognize each of our families as partners and experts on the needs of your children. As such, we offer a wide range of support designed to address any challenges or barriers and improve the educational experience for all children (please click here for additional information).
While providing 5-star customer service, we offer:
- Enrollment/Registration Support
- Language & Translation Services
- Immunization Resources
- Hospital Homebound
- Adult and Family Partnerships – Opportunities include:
- Southern Crescent Technical College (GED and High School Equivalency options)
- Connecting Henry – Adult employability skills
- Boys and Girls Club
- Communities in Schools
Open House Toolkit 2021-22 School Year: The purpose of the Open House Toolkit is to give families online access to items that previously required families to stand in lines at open house. The toolkit guides families on a number of items such as how to locate schedules, locate your teacher(s), bus stop locations, registration for the afterschool enrichment program, locating information on bus stops, and many other items.
Henry County Schools' Parent Portal
The Parent Portal (Infinite Campus) is a web-based program that provides all parents with the ability to view academic information for their student(s) through the Infinite Campus. Infinite Campus provides parents the information about their child's schoolwork and progress. The Parent Portal can be accessed via the web or app. Click here for The Parent Portal Quick Guide.
- Class Schedules (Look at my child's schedule!)
Here Comes the Bus App - Please Click Here - This application is used to track your student’s bus route, and provides parents up-to-date information related to changes to your student’s route.
- Routes/Address Lookup -
- Click HERE
- Type in your street address and press the enter key on your keyboard.
- View the schools listed in the "School Name" column.
- Click on the link in the "School Code" column to obtain bus route information.
- Guidelines for Henry County Bus Stops - Please Click Here - Henry County Schools Transportation Services follows the following guidelines to assign bus stops. Safety, location, and accessibility for multiple students are considered for each stop.
- Who to call with questions? - Please Click Here.
All HCS students are provided access to student learning devices; iPads for kindergarten - 2nd Grade and Chromebooks for 3rd Grade -12th Grade. HCS platforms and links can be accessed via the ClassLink Launchpad. If your child has an issue with their device, a work order can be entered by the student or by the school’s instructional technology paraprofessional.