2018 WHS Track & FieldImportant Announcements
- Athletes: Today, Monday (3/19/18) we will not have practice this afternoon. Please secure your ride home and be safe!
- Athletes: We will have practice on Mon., March 12, 2018 from 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm. If you are able to attend, please meet us on the track at 4:30 pm. If you won't be able to make it, please send us a message letting us know. Thank you!
- Athletes: Today, Thursday (3/8/2018) we will not have track practice. Use this time to catch up on work and enjoy your afternoon off.
- Athletes: Today, Monday (2/26/18) is a teacher's workday. There will be no school or practice today. Our normal practice schedule will resume on Tuesday (2/27/18).
- Winter Break Practice: We will practice on Thursday, February 22 and Friday, February 23 from 3 pm - 5:30 pm. If you are able to attend, please meet us on the track at 3 pm. If you will not be able to make it, please send a message through Remind to Coach Stokes or Coach Scott letting us know.
- Athletes: Please remember that your track and field player fees are due in full by Friday, February 16th. See the track and field fee page for detailed information on the fees.
- We will have a parent meeting on Thursday (2/15/2018) at 6 pm in the Health Room.
- Don't forget some days it will be pretty cold outside. Always remember to pack the right type of clothes for practice (including gloves and a beanie hat). Dress in layers, you can always remove layers as your body warms up.
- On the days that we have conditioning, remember to dress out and report to Coach Scott's room (#220) by 3:35 pm. After you have been cleared for conditioning and have signed in, the group will begin conditioning at 3:45 pm.
Preseason conditioning schedule: Mid-Distance & Distance runners will have conditioning Monday - Friday from 3:45 - 5:15 pm. Sprinters & Field Event athletes will have conditioning on Mon, Wed, and Fri from 3:45 - 5:15 pm.
- All athletic forms and your physical must be signed, completed, and turned in before you can participate in any athletic activities.
Last Modified on March 19, 2018