DRESS CODE EXPECTATIONS
WHS students are expected to be in school appropriate attire at all times. Please review the Henry County Board of Education dress code policy. Students who violate the dress code policy will be placed in ISS for the remainder of the day, even if the infraction is corrected. Please encourage students to come to school appropriately dressed.
Inappropriate attire at Woodland High School includes but is not limited to the following:
- Garments with logos, slogans or pictures which are suggestive, depict inappropriate language/acts, violence, guns, drugs, or alcohol are prohibited.
- Pants and shorts must be worn at the waist. No sagging at any time.
- Pajamas, pajama bottoms or slippers are not to be worn to school.
- Bandanas, rollers, combs, picks, hats, caps and other headgear is not allowed to be worn once school starts.
- Undergarments should not be visible or exposed at any time. Pants that are frayed or have holes above the knees are not acceptable.
- Tank tops or spaghetti straps are not allowed.
- Shorts or skirts must be within three inches of the knee in length – front and back.
This list in not an exhaustive one by any means. WHS Administration reserves the discretion to make dress code decisions for students. Students should report to school appropriately dressed. Students who are in violation of the dress code policy will be placed in ISS for the remainder of the day. Students will not be allowed to change clothes and return to class.