In our classrooms, we have high expectations for all of our students both in their academics and behavior. It is with those expectations that we require the following in order to provide a safe, organized, accountable, and respectful learning environment where students can confidently learn and grow:
1. Follow directions the first time they are given.
2. Be respectful and friendly to others.
3. Work quietly and stay on task.
4. Always do your best.
Students will have the opportunity to receive punches on their SOAR card for good behaviors, staying on task, being kind to others, etc. For disruptive behaviors students will not receive a hole punch on their care and we will the consequences are listed below.
Possible consequences for breaking a rule
- Remind students of SOAR expectations
- Meet with teacher to discuss problem
- Note, email or call home to parents
- Discipline referral
**Students will be sent directly to the principal for any severe disruptions.**
1. Punches on SOAR card.
2. Prize from the Treasure Chest.
Other Possible Rewards:
· Encouraging note or email to parents
· Encouraging note or email to administrators